The introduction of a (decoration-related) embossing on three-part food or aerosol can considerably increases the added value of the packaging.
- highlighting of logos, ornaments and writing
- increase of the recognition value
- haptic experience
- unique design and eye-catcher at the point of sale
- warnings in braille (e.g., for aerosols)
- protection against product piracy
Particularly for demanding packaging such as aerosol cans for the cosmetics industry or expensive and critical filling products such as milk powder for baby food, the focus is on the protection against illegal product copies. A decoration-related embossing on cans made of tinplate is almost impossible to copy and offers, in addition to its other optical and haptic advantages, an optimal protection against product piracy.